Automobilista v1.15 is now released! With it our second DLC for AMS, as IMOLA is now also available for purchase here.
If you are interested in the other upcoming Automobilista DLCs however it is strongly recommended you check the AMS “Season Pass” for all upcoming DLCs (for those that already have the base game) and the bundle of AMS Base + Season Pass (including the base game).
Below is the Changelog for v1.15:
Cars (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR BRIT PACK AND / OR SEASON PASS OWNERS):
- Added Ultima GTR Standard Road Series (less powerful than the original 720 model)
Tracks (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR IMOLA AND / OR SEASON PASS OWNERS):
- Added 4 versions of Imola – 1972, 1988, 2001, 2016
Features & Fixes
- Opponent filters now listed alphabetically in session menu
- Added vehicle configuration menu to Multiplayer car selection screen
- Slightly toned down AI aggression when near other cars for all tracks
- Removed the fields with wrong info from AMS Config
- Added Memory load warning when approaching application limit
- Added warning messages for Pit Lane Closed & Open during multiplayer start procedures for players starting from the pits
- Increased Multiplayer pre-race time from 30s to 60s
- Switched penalty for leaving the pits under a red light after race start from DQ to stop/go (penalty when leaving before the start remains DQ)
- Updated UI sound effects
- Several track limit detection tweaks at Interlagos, Mendig, Montreal, Granja, VIR, Salvador & Supertruck layouts
- Adjusted collision feelers for better detection, slightly improved behavior & AI awareness
- Corrected engine sound panning for cars with alternative driver seat positions
- Minor DFV sound update
- Corrected pit menu settings for brit pack cars
- Updated road & terrain properties for Brands, Cadwell & Oulton
- Cadwell: Fixed issue with falling through terrain on right hand side just before mountain turns
- Oulton: Moved tire stacks on apexes back by about 20cm; Improved wrong way messages when running wide on straight after Cascades (may still occur in some circunstances); Adjusted AI line through Druids in International layout
- Spielberg: Adjusted AI line through last corner
- Mini: Minor adjustment to onboard engine sounds
- StockV8: Corrected Julio Campos driver number
- Metalmoro: Fixed cockpit windows texture
- Boxer Cup: Fixed cockpit windows texture
- Superkart: Fixed low-res mirrors
- F-V10: Added community Team Cosmo; Adjusted default setup; increased soft tire wear rate
- Metalmoro: Added community driver
- Kart: Fixed error in damage file
- F-Vintage: Fixed material name with gold rims which could cause GMT errors
- F-Vee: Fixed unrealistic front suspension animation
- Ultima GTR: Various physics adjustments; Adjusted AI performance; Adjusted gearshift timings; Adjusted driving aid properties
- F-Trainer: Various physics adjustments; Adjusted AI performance; Adjusted gearshift timings; Adjusted driving aid properties
- MRC2000: Various physics adjustments;Adjusted AI performance; Adjusted gearshift timings; Adjusted driving aid properties; Added left driver side configuration
- Caterhams: Fixed Oil and Water gauges; added headlights for cockpit view; Added rollcage to driver side configuration; Adjusted drag coefficient; Revised tires in all models; Adjusted AI performance; Adjusted gearshift timings; Adjusted driving aid properties
OBS: Steam Achievements is being phased in over the next couple of weeks. You may notice some basic Achievements popping up in the meantime.
OBS2: Updated integration with newer Logitech drivers has been postponed for the next build (no need to update drivers just yet).
OBS3: If you have an online race tonight, you can stick to or revert to the previous v1.1.1 by selecting that branch . Further instructions as to how to do that here.
OBS4: V1.1.5 AMS Dedicated tool is being uploaded and will be available later tonight. Servers may use AMS Dedi from the main game in the meantime.
For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game, please refer to USER MANUAL present as a launch option from Steam If you need further assistance please post it inV1.0 troubleshooting topic or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).