A-10C: The Enemy Within Campaign, Now Available
Created by “Baltic Dragon”, The Enemy Within is a story – driven campaign that puts you in cockpit of an A-10C Warthog, sent as a part of small US detachment to Georgia in order to help contain a growing threat from a terrorist organization calling itself the “Caucasus Liberation Army” (CLA). As the story unfolds, you will be faced with a variety of challenges, including close air support, precision strikes, combat search and rescue, anti-ship strikes and even air to air combat. Striving to be as realistic as possible, the units featured in the campaign are based on their real-life counterparts. It also uses a sophisticated radio control system, meaning that you have to tune your on-board radios to the correct frequency to be able to hear more than 670 voiceovers included in the campaign. There are also over 80 pages on FRAGOs (fragmentary orders, based on the ones used by US Air Force), 50 pages of briefings and 40 maps and recon photos designed to help you successfully finish all the 21 missions.
Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co…hop/campaigns/
DCS: A-10C Warthog SALE!
To commemorate the launch of The Enemy Within Campaign, you can reduce the price of DCS A-10C up to 50%(!), by spending your bonus points. Starting Friday, December 18th at 1500 GMT and lasting until Monday, December 21st at 0900 GMT.
Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co…_a10c_warthog/
DCS: M-2000C Coming Next Week!
RAZBAM’s DCS: M-2000C is now undergoing final testing prior to its Open Beta release next week. This Open Beta will work with both DCS versions 1.5 and 2.0.
Once the Open Beta is released, the pre-purchase sale price will end, so get your copy now and treat yourself to this outstanding new entry to DCS World.
Purchase from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co…odules/m2000c/
DCS World 2.0 Open Alpha Update 1
We are now preparing the first update to the Open Alpha of DCS World 2.0. Highlights of this update include:
- L:39 updates: SPU communications fixed, flashing lights on ADF dials, ADF frequency dials in rear cockpit getting stuck
- Signal flare brightness increased
- Fixed multiplayer client loss when changing slots
- Localization fixes for Russian, German and Chinese
- F-86F: Improved rudder control, corrections to manual, AN/ARN-6 CONT position now selectable, added input for accelerometer and fast gyro slaving, updated rudder trim
- Mi-8MTV2: Corrections to manual, added window heating regulator
- Fw-190: Fixed left gun not firing
- MiG-15Bis: New Chinese livery for MiG-15
- Bf-109: Updated wind sound
- UH-1H: Added UHF ARC51 channel frequency table, fixed ARC51 presets
- Encyclopedia corrections
- Entire flight refuels when player refuels now
- Corrected missile plume visual from certain angles
- Further stabilization fixes
- Corrected Moskva attack distances
- Adjusted display of airfield ATC frequency on F10 map
- Fixed crash as a result of client cargo unhooking
- Corrected VORTAC frequencies
- New imposter data test parameters
- Corrected S-8 rocket smoke
- Added KAB-1500LG to encyclopedia
- Adjusted BMP-3 100mm gun
- Reduced memory allocations
- Improved Combined Arms “Arcade Camera” view
- Corrected AI A-10C and A-10A landing gear damage
- Changed MAXFPS to 180
Happy holidays and have a wonderful New Year’s!
The Eagle Dynamics Team