Stock Car Extreme V1.51 is now available on Steam & via GSC Sync (for Non-Steam users).
This update addresses some of the bigger bugs verified with v1.50 and brings along some other minor improvements.
Main changelog for v1.51:
- Adds Velo Cittá Club Day layout (from “Acelerados” TV show);
Features & Fixes:
- Fixed bug with GSC Config crashing from Steam;
- Fixed gridedit command for multiplayer;
- Reverted to pre-v1.50 trackmap solution (Numpad 0 to toggle off/on/rotating);
- Adjusted FFB values as a compromise between previous 2 versions – realfeel values from v1.38 & v1.50 are also included in RealFeelPluginv138.ini (more overall force & clipping) and RealFeelPluginv150.ini(lower forces at lighter loads & less clipping), so users can copy & paste settings according to their own preferences if not satisfied with default values;
- Fixed garage steering rotation setting not being saved with setups;
- Forced reset rotation range to previous profile setting with Thrustmaster wheels after quitting the sim;
- Changed base HUD text color from yellow to white;
- Fixed DRS rules and activation points at Interlagos, Spielberg, Kansai;
- Reintroduced track tire compound options for F-Extreme & F-Reiza, and fixed issue which allowed AI to choose unauthorized compound in pitstops;
- Fixed error in some series not allowing basic setup adjustments when running a fixed setup race;
- Fixed SuperV8 graphics glitch near the exhaust from long distance;
- Improved SuperV8 AI handling;
- Minor physics revisions for Metalmoro MR18;
- Updated Lancer R & RS sounds in attempt to minimize audio clipping;
- Added pit limiter & onboard starter to Lancer R & Lancer RS;
- Updated spanish & french localization.