Good day off-roaders,
The latest update is now available with an array of fixes and improvements. So, check out the changelog and Steam will automatically update Spintires the next time you sign in.
The truck editor will available soon – we will notify you once it is live.
- water visuals bugfix - garage parts trailer wheels changed - volcano map: position of maz7310 changed
- terrain tearing bug fix - terrain chunks disappearing at certains angles bug fix - minor graphics improvements (mud, dirt bursts, detail maps) - minor analog gearstick controls improvement - minor mud/vehicle physics improvement - jerking hack removed (rapidly switching forward/rear gears) - some localisation fixes
- mesh cache fix (modding support) - new achievements: volcano honk, mushroomer - minor mud/performance/driving optimisation/improvement - rocks mass increased - mushrooms assets improved - hide driver in capsized trucks
- mods backwards compatibility (new version dont break savegames) - hash check before each time game starts (fixes some exploits) - minor UI tweaks - more achievements fixes
- new kraz carriage integrated (and all trailers/addons derived from it) - mods backwards compatibility in savegames (all is left to make savegames fully backwards compatible is maps) - camera beneath ground of proving grounds fix of fix - check for files hash each time map starts (fixes some exploits)
- truck damage improved (RISE OF MACHINES, STUDENT DRIVER achievements fixed) - some trucks/assets changed (kamaz 6520/6522, 4310 mod, carriages - SAVEGAMES WORK) - forest crane rotation bug fixed - logs falling thru cart bug fixed - game not working in offline fixed - kamaz 65111/65115 mod added - differential lock system improved slightly - when changing stratup trucks, unavailable addons arent installed - drive camera auto-zoom returned (but only works when there is no user input for a while) - mud/water visual bug fixed - proving grounds incorrect camera position fix + "starting" proving ground resets its trucks - in windowed mode, confirm exit before closing game when clicking 'X' - analogous stick mode now preserves "acceleration limit" - log kiosk added to Proving Grounds