iRacing has announced an extensive extension of their simulation’s base content package.
The base package is the amount of content all members get access to for their monthly subscribers fee without having to purchase any additional content items.
Eight new content items are now being added to the base package, including five new cars and three new tracks.
Newly Added Cars
- 2013 NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado
- 2013 NASACR Sprint Cup Chevrolet Impala COT
- 2011 NASCAR Nationwide Chevrolet Impala
- 2012 Ford Falcon V8 Supercar
- 2011 Dallara Indycar
Newly Added Tracks
- Concord Speedway
- Daytona International Speedway (Road + Oval)
- Phoenix International Raceway (Road + Oval)
The new additions bring the base package to 13 cars and 12 different tracks.