Welcome to DREAM PACK 2, the newest add-on content pack ASSETTO CORSA.
This package adds to Assetto Corsa the circuit of Catalunya (Barcelona) and seven new awesome cars in nine total versions. The circuit has been reproduced for the first time in a PC racing simulation using the Laserscan Technology, that guarantees the maximum level of precision in reproducing each detail of the track. The selection of cars consists in a perfect mix of vehicles of different classes, type and ages, ready to satisfy any taste of Assetto Corsa users!
– Features the Catalunya circuit in two all-new layouts: GP and MotoGP.
– Features AUDI R8 Ultra 2014
– Features BMW M4 Coupé
– Features BMW M4 Coupé Akrapovic Edition
– Features FORD GT40 MKI
– Features LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 Quattro Valvole
– Features LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3
– Features RUF RT12 R
– Features Scuderia Glickenhaus SCG003
The Circuit of Catalunya
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is a motorsport race track in Montmeló, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. With long straights and a variety of corners, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya is seen as an all-rounder circuit.
Length: 4655 mt
AUDI R8 Ultra 2014
BMW M4 Coupé
BMW M4 Coupé Akrapovic Edition
FORD GT40 MKI
LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 Quattro Valvole
LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3
RUF RT12 R RWD
RUF RT12 R AWD
Scuderia Glickenhaus SCG003
Assetto Corsa version 1.3 introduces some great improvements to the core game engine and new features to the physics engine.
The game now supports native 64-bit code. The physics engine has been reworked and is now completely multithreaded. As a result, the driving precision is augmented, the accuracy has further improved and the physics solver has enough horsepower to completely resolve any difficult calculations at any speed, achieving butter-smooth Force Feedback and a complete elimination of signal noise and vibrations.
Assetto Corsa’s top-class physics engine has been constantly evolving and improving. The AC physics code already includes various industry-first features, such as advanced active aerodynamics, four-wheel drive simulation with active differentials, realistic driving assists systems, unique hybrid engines simulation and advanced tyre-wear features, such as blistering, graining and flat spots.
With version 1.3 we now present you a completely reworked tyre model that includes new features in connection with tyre-speed sensitivity, combined grip, slip angles and ratios, load sensitivity, rolling resistance and most importantly, separated heating for surface and core temperatures. As a result, driving in Assetto Corsa is now more realistic than ever. The driving experience is more natural while at the same time also more challenging at the limit. Real-life features such as driving carefully in the first two laps to heat the tyres or taking it easy to cool down overheated tyres after a spin, the handling of the car changing from turn to turn depending on your driving style or as a result of driver errors and choosing the correct tyre compound depending on the track and car combination and also your driving style will now become part of your daily driving experience in Assetto Corsa.
We did not stop at the tyres though. We have improved the ABS system and now depending on the car, Assetto Corsa supports different generations of ABS systems using 1 to 4 channels. We have enabled active differentials also for RWD cars, such as the brand new BMW M4, which is part of the Dream Pack 2 DLC. We also have improved the height sensitivity of front splitters and diffusers making their influence more complex from a setup engineering point of view and more demanding from the aspect of the driver, creating an overall more satisfactory experience for everyone.
Do not just drive by memory some binary data values that resemble cars on your screen. Drive cars that are “alive”, constantly changing their behaviour from turn to turn as a response to your personal driving style.
Assetto Corsa 1.3 Changelog
– 64bit build
– Car physics is now calculated in separate threads
– Fixed KERS disabled in pitlane
– Added soft locks (use [SOFT_LOCK] ENABLED=1 in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini)
– Added support for DRS zones
– acServer is now stressing much less Go’ GC and should offer more stable performances
– Added FORCE_TGT to force low res timer in assetto_corsa.ini
– acServer is now using Go 1.5, faster GC
– Added server welcome message
– Fixed gear ratio appearing with a double “/” in setup screen
– Fixed acServer unable to read ini values with a “=” character (ex AUTH)
– Fixed driver name displayer not obeying to saved settings in MP
– Fixed acServer not creating “results” folder automatically
– New algorithms to calculate skid volumes and pitch, now working globally in the entire simulation
– Added grain and blister readings in the setup info screen
– Added downshift protection to gearboxes
– Lap count is now reported using 16bit unsigned integer to server plugins
– Now using triple buffer when vsync is on to reduce latency
– Exposure settings are now persistent
– Fixed audio clicks on surface events
– Tyre flat spots are now taking into account tyre softness
– Windscreens now receive shadows
– ksEditor: now it uses the same ingame engine.
– ksEditor: added project menagement
– ksEditor: added user personalizations
– ksEditor: added floating windows and layout system
– ksEditor: added Weather and PPfilter loader
– ksEditor: added recent files/project management
– ksEditor: added node filter in scene panel
– ksEditor: added Material by Texture in Materials panel
– ksEditor: added scene icons and side function buttons
– ksEditor: added texture detail on Material panel
– ksEditor: added Texture Review windows in Utilities
– ksEditor: fixed reload texture function
– ksEditor: now the default CultureInfo is en-US (number format, ect)
– ksEditor: added FOV, Near Plane Slider, Mouse sensitivity, camera angle and position under Viewport
– ksEditor: added Dashboard tab
– acServerManager: removed some upper limits on parameters
– acServerManager: preset name/description is more clear
– acServerManager: added welcome message
– acServerManager: added qualify limit
– acServerManager: added fixed setup management
– acServerManager: fixed upload on ftp. Now cfg folder is not deleted.
– Fixed driver textures on serveral cars
– Fixed circuit outline on track selection UI
– Camera Dev App now save F1 cameras’ exposure and pitch, F6 cameras’ exposure, fov and position and angle
– Removed background from Performance Delta App
– Redesigned and faster code for logging
– Updated Tyres V5 for GT2 and GT3 cars, should give less understeer.
– Zonda R and Ferrari 599XX and Formula Abarth now have V5 tyres.
– Less lift off oversteer for Evora S on street tyres V5
– GT3 and GT2 cars updated aero stalling for front splitter and diffuser
– GT3 slight performance balancing
– Mclaren MP4 GT3 tyre corrections
– Fixed TC digital item showing 0 based index when multiple TC level are available
– Now showing Cold and Hot pressure readings in setup status
– Added “NA” for IMO temps reading when no set has been swapped out
– Added support for track dynamic objects
– It is now possible to join a server using admin passoword and be automatically granted admin rights
– Joining a server with admin password will override the session “closed” status
– Added “ban_id” admin command to ban a user and send straight to blacklist
– Remote cars in multiplayer now generate skidmarks
– Fixed EDL wrong calculation order