The M2000C is a multi-role, French-designed, 4th generation fighter. It was designed in the 1970s as a lightweight fighter and in excess of 600 M2000C aircraft have been built. The M2000C is a single-engine fighter will a low-set delta wing with no horizontal tail. It has excellent manoeuvrability given its relaxed stability and fly-by-wire flight control system. The M2000C also includes a multi-mode RDI radar that is capable tracking and engaging targets at beyond visual ranges. In addition to engaging other aircraft with cannon and missiles, the M2000C can also engage ground targets with cannon, rockets and bombs. The M2000C is a perfect fit for the battlefields of DCS World!
We now bring an exacting simulation the M2000C to DCS World. The M2000C is highly optimized to work within DCS World and takes advantage of the Digital Combat environment that only Eagle Dynamics can offer.
By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the DCS: Mirage 2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased.
For more information and support, please visit:http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=322
Key Features that the DCS: Mirage 2000C by RAZBAM will include:
- Advanced flight model providing realistic performance and flight characteristics
- Highly detailed 3D model and animations
- Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls
- Realistic modelling of the aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation
- High resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping
- Inflight programmable INS
- Synthetic runway display on HUD
- Realistic HUD and weapons systems including:
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannon
- Magic II and Super 530D Air-to-Air missiles
- Matra rocket pods
- CCIP and CCRP bomb delivery
- Realistic afterburner and over-wing vapour effects
- Numerous skins
- Instant action, single, and training missions as well as a campaign
- Training that includes interactive and video lessons.