Update 33 (Build 998) Changelog:
– Added an option to the KnockoutQualifying plugin to have a fixed number of vehicles being scored in Q2/Q3/Q4, rather than have a variable number which was computed proportionally based on the number of vehicles in Q1.
– Added the admin command /pitbyvehicle. This is similar to /pitbydriver and /pitbyteam, but finds matches to the Description in the VEH file.
– Online map put player’s icon and the icon for the car to be followed under caution in front of the others so they are easier to keep track of.
– Juggled some suspension geometry initialization so that caster changes affect the outboard pushrod location.
– Added results file tag which lists the layout MAS file.
– Letting “virtual” cars override “Classes” & “Category” from the base vehicle file. (in a text editor, by hand.)
– Made the key for triple-head configuration and the TGM display into a single configurable control.
– Added onboard right track bar adjustment, which requires the HDV [SUSPENSION] setting OnboardRightTrackBarAdjustment=1.
– Expanded multiview adjustments to allow separate side channel settings
– Added multiview adjustment tool, toggle with ctrl-equal
– Default pace car is Corvette
– Made fuel adjustment in legacy HDV variable BoostEffects work on new engine model (note that using the new turbo technology already results in more fuel being consumed naturally).
– Corrected albedo levels on several particle textures.
– Fix for not checking mod versions when changing mods
– Fixed an issue where a rear axle adjustment was essentially being done twice in initialization.
– Fix for server not writing correct results when everybody leaves session.
– An attempt to avoid the opponent car jitters that start happening after a few hours and get worse in long multiplayer sessions. This still needs to be tested (using the admin command /forwardseconds should help).
– Fix for locale errors in config.ini
– Corrected static ARB forces (already accounted for non-symmetric ride heights, but now accounts for non-symmetric springs and weights as well)
– Fixed underbody scraping sound.
– Small fix to prevent the upgrade tree list from updating the current track when not in realtime.
– Fixed place readout and camera cycling by place in normal (i.e. non-instant) replay mode.
– The wheels on other clients’ vehicles should usually rotate at approximately the correct speed now.
– Attempted fix for race rejoin where client still thinks vehicle is under AI control.
MODDING / PUBLIC DEV:
– Added “none” to AIW editor text display options. Fixed step distance/speed not getting saved for track overrides in AIW editor.