After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced racing game ever made is now crossing the finishing line!
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 Hz and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is therefore the player’s choice for realistic racing: built by the fans and built for the future ushering in a fresh new era of simulation-based racing so sit back, turn up the volume, and get ready for the next generation featuring music from world-renowned music producer Deadmau5 who has been following & playing Project CARS for a while, and is a big car fan too!
So listen to the soundtrack on Spotify including a special Deadmau5 playlist you can listen to whilst driving!
Project CARS will be available starting May 7 (Europe & Australasia), May 8 (UK) & May 12 (US & Canada), the PC Steam version will be released across all territories on May 7.
You want to be among the first to play Project CARS ? Click here to pre-order your copy Project CARS now!
For more on Project CARS, make sure to check out the Project CARS website and the Project CARS Facebook page regularly! And check out Driver Network highlights taken by the community on Flickr and YouTube