With over 80,000 players being involved since October 2011, in March racing fans will finally get their hands on the most technically-advanced, beautiful, intense and authentic racing game on the planet that’s been tested, guided, and approved every step of the way by both gamers and real-life pro drivers alike.
- A huge variety of motorsports and reflected car culture with relevant rules and formats
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game
- A freeform career mode that allows you to choose your own path with Historic Goals to earn, Accolades to win, Endorsements to sign, and Invitations to receive
- Competitive online with features such as ‘join in progress’ and invite-only sessions
- Fully-dynamic weather and time of day
- Race weekends including warmup sessions, practices, qualifying, and two-race format
- Pit stops and pit strategy creation for different scenarios and events (eg.. endurance)
- Deep tuning setup creation
- Asynchronous play via the Driver Network – Time Trial mode with downloadable ghosts and regularly-scheduled Community Events
- Save and share your proudest moments with photos and replays
- Player tailoring and accessibility features – dial the game to your own particular skill and comfort level
- Playable either at a cinematic 12K resolution or on a more intimate scale with Oculus Rift. Project Morpheus, or nVidia Shield
- Support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals
- Second screen support via apps created by the community through the Project CARS API
But enough talk, see for yourself why both critics and gamers alike are excited for Project CARS with our new trailer!