Heres the new feature list;
– Simple, safe non-destructive design leaves all of your aircraft directories untouched (aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, etc. are not changed)
– Works with almost all FSX aircraft. Tested with both default and over forty 3rd party aircraft (helicopters not supported).
– Easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows for easy (and fun) customization of any aircraft
– Saves aircraft automatically
– Built using the Accu-Sim sound system, which is a proven powerful and safe on thousands of FSX installations
– Ground physics for both on and off pavement for both tricycle and tail dragger airframes bucks your airplane around, making just taxiing a
– Dynamic tire screeching and rub sounds tied into the physics of each tire, which makes every landing not just feel different, but sound different.
You have more feel for exactly how well you are controlling your aircraft, both big and small. New side forces add even more dynamics when
side-loading the landing gear.
– Water physics including dynamic wave size and speed, adds immersion for those who love to land on the water
– Turbulence modeling adds a feel based on our own experiences owning and operating aircraft
– Runway / pavement seams send dynamic jolts through your airframe that you can both feel and hear
– Cabin sounds from an old classic planes (bag of bolts) to the more modern, stronger pressurized tube liners, both on the ground and in the air
– Dynamic wind gives a strong sense of how your aircraft is flying, giving feel to everything from a glider to a commercial airliner
– Fuselage drag rumble is dynamically created, recreating the dropping of flaps, gear, or high pressures developed when approaching an
airframe’s Vne (Never Exceed Speed). Both IAS and Mach limits are simulated
– Stall buffet and sounds creep in before the airplane stalls, giving you better feel and control of the aircraft while flying “on the edge”
– Brake squeals and vibration
– Open cockpit experience, which allows you to hear the suction of the wind, deep wind, propeller, or turbojet whine when opening a canopy or