DCS: World: Today an auto update
Posted: 26/11/2012 in DCS: World
Tags: DCS World, Flight Sim, Update
- Su-25T client brake chute cover will now close after rearming at an airbase when in MP.
- Added corrections to the A-10C campaign.
- FC3: Removed the possibility for black clouds when in the F-15C.
- FC3: Converted FC2 MiG-29S campaign for FC3.
- FC3: Converted FC2 Su-25 campaign for FC3.
- FC3: Converted FC2 A-10A campaign for FC3.
- Improved AI aircraft evasive maneuvers.
- Autoupdater: Fixed the behaviour that after failed or cancelled update, the next one will automatically run only on the next day.
- Autoupdater: Fixed the problem with no updates seen when ISP uses transparent web-caching.
- Autoupdater and installers are now digitally signed
- Fixed crash in MP when an A-10C client lowers the boarding ladder.
- Minor preload optimization. Decreased radius of map preload. Added preload function independent from camera position.
- FC3: Fixed Su-33 In-cockpit weapons station indicator has 11 stations listed instead of 12.
- FC3: Fixed SFM aircraft thrust when an engine is damage.
- CA – Fixed turret control with mouse being”Jumpy”, stop and starts slewing with mouse movement instead of mouse position. Fixed turret rotation manual control refactoring, WIP.
- Fixed issues with loading older FC2 missions.
- Fixed the Ka-50 pilot texture.