nKServerTool is a .NET-based software for hosting and managing servers in netKar PRO. It provides a lot of useful features in a user-friendly GUI.
– supports both normal servers as well as rank servers
– supports running multiple servers with single installation of netKar PRO
– supports auto-restarting servers at specified intervals (either races or minutes)
– supports scheduling servers to start and stop at specific times
– supports connecting to servers manually or via server list
– supports saving and loading server configurations
– can help prevent self-induced hair loss
– for the rest: see the change log in the readme file
Run the installer and install into the root folder of netKar PRO.
Requires .NET Framework 3.5.
Either send an e-mail (see bottom of the readme), post on our forum, or send a bug report from within nKServerTool.
v1.0.23 – 03.11.2012
– version made by Radiator Springs Racing (www.radiators-champ.com), special thanks to Fulvio “Gek” Genova
– compatible with new version of nKPro (copying required files to the server folder)